Re: WAI Coordination Call: Meet Nov 15th, off-set from regular cycle?

I can make the 15th call.  Will we use the same WebEx, or do we need a
one-time?

jeanne

--

Jeanne Spellman
--

Inclusive Design 24 #ID24 on November 17
https://inclusivedesign24.org/

Skype: jeanne_spellman
Twitter, Github @jspellman
--
This message is intended to be confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the