From: Judy Brewer [mailto:jbrewer@w3.org]
Sent: Wednesday, May 10, 2017 1:43 AM
To: WAI Coordination Call <public-wai-cc@w3.org>
Cc: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
Subject: WAI Coordination Call, 10 May 2017: Agenda and Call-In Information. NB: Password changed.

Dear All:

**Please note that we've been required to change the meeting password.
Please contact me for the new password and do not share this in the clear.**

A preliminary agenda and reminder of call-in information for our teleconference follows.

Questions, comments and additional agenda items are welcome.

Last minutes are at https://www.w3.org/2017/04/12-waicc-minutes.html

Next meeting will be two weeks from now, May 24th.

Regards,

- Judy

CALL TIME: Wednesday, 10 May 2017, 2:30pm - 3:45pm US Eastern DAYLIGHT time.

Corresponding times in other time zones are:
<http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20170510T1430&p1=43&ah=1&am=15>

The Webex mobile call-in link is:
<https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=m72f195aa2aafb9233d129a75a3523470>
Additional call-in details are below. Please note that your previous password will not work. Please send me a private email, or request the pwd in non-logged text in the W3C IRC channel #waicc.

PRELIMINARY AGENDA:

agenda+ Confirm scribe, agenda, subsequent meeting date (May 24)
agenda+ Milestones and publications check TPAC planning, check-in
agenda+ Upcoming GAAD check-in
http://www.globalaccessibilityawarenessday.org/
agenda+ Updates on WCAG 2.1 comments processing Revisiting EOWG advance
agenda+ plan of charter scope/focus (deferred
from last time)
agenda+ Coordination on digital publishing accessibility work
agenda+ Announcements, topics, reviews for WAI IG?
agenda+ Any other business?

Details of call-in information follow:

To join the online meeting (Now from mobile devices)
1. Go to
https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=m72f195aa2aafb9233d129a75a3523470
2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: Please obtain your meeting password from your host.
4. Click "Join".

To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link:
https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=mb98faafe4f22007cb56caf154d074677

To join the audio conference only
To receive a call back, provide your phone number when you join the meeting, or call the number below and enter the access code.
US Toll Number: +1-617-324-0000

Access code: 649 617 323

For assistance
1. Go to https://mit.webex.com/mit/mc
2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".

You can contact me at jbrewer@w3.org +1-617-258-9741

To update this meeting to your calendar program, click this link:
https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=m8a97f60d5e6b137dd6b16e6eb7185531

WebEx will automatically setup Meeting Manager for Windows the first time you join a meeting. To save time, you can setup prior to the meeting by clicking this link:
https://mit.webex.com/mit/meetingcenter/mcsetup.php

Thank you,

- Judy

--