regrets RE: WAI Coordination Call, 6 December 2017: Agenda

Regrets from George

-----Original Message-----
From: Judy Brewer [mailto:jbrewer@w3.org]
Sent: Tuesday, December 5, 2017 10:57 PM
To: WAI Coordination Call <public-wai-cc@w3.org>
Cc: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
Subject: WAI Coordination Call, 6 December 2017: Agenda

Dear All:

A preliminary agenda follows for our meeting 6 December 2017. Questions,
comments and additional agenda items are welcome.

Webex info is available at this non-public page:
https://www.w3.org/2017/08/telecon-info_waicc

With this meeting, we're returning to our usual every-other-weekly
rotation, with meetings on Dec 6 and Dec 20 this month.

Minutes from our last meeting are available here:
https://www.w3.org/2017/11/15-waicc-minutes.html

Talk with you soon!

Regards,

- Judy

CALL TIME: Wednesday, December 6 2017, 2:30pm - 3:45pm US Eastern
Standard time.

Corresponding times in other time zones are:
<http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20171206T1430&p1=4
3&ah=1&am=15>

PRELIMINARY AGENDA:

agenda+ Confirm scribe, rrsagent, agenda, and next meeting date
agenda+ FYI on upcoming WCAG 2.1 final working draft for wide review
agenda+ FYI on upcoming ARIA 1.1 Rec, and situation with Core AAM
agenda+ Upcoming APA WG accessibility reviews; expertise & interest needed
agenda+ Any further TPAC debriefs?
agenda+ WAI IG charter renewal
agenda+ Milestones, publications, WAI IG announcements check
agenda+ Other agenda items? or adjourn...

Thank you,

- Judy

--
Judy Brewer