RE: WAI Coordination Call, 16 August 2017: Agenda

Can we have one of these meeting pages in member space? The agenda can then link to it and we have all the information in one place.

It is  hard to find meeting info from a week or two ago. My inbox is a nightmare.

All the best

Lisa Seeman

LinkedIn, Twitter

---- On Wed, 16 Aug 2017 21:28:07 +0300  Siegman<tsiegman@wiley.com> wrote ----

I didn't get it either, but last minute regrets. I'm not feeling well.

Tzviya Siegman
Information Standards Lead
Wiley
201-748-6884