Re: Re[2]: [WAI CC] WAI Coordination Call, 28 September 2016: Agenda and Call-In Information

As usual, my conflict is the first 30 min, so I’ll join around the time Josh leaves.

Thanks,
AWK

Andrew Kirkpatrick
Group Product Manager, Standards and Accessibility
Adobe

akirkpat@adobe.com
http://twitter.com/awkawk