Re: [WAI CC] WAI Coordination Call, 14 September 2016: Agenda and Call-In Information

I can attend

All the best

Lisa Seeman

LinkedIn, Twitter

---- On Wed, 14 Sep 2016 17:23:11 +0300 Andrew Kirkpatrick<akirkpat@adobe.com> wrote ----

Regrets likely. I might just be very late.

Thanks,
AWK

Andrew Kirkpatrick
Group Product Manager, Standards and Accessibility
Adobe

akirkpat@adobe.com
http://twitter.com/awkawk