Re: On HTML AAM deliverable

Thanks for your help with this discussion Rich, I appreciate it.

Without wishing to be awkward about it, we need to be clear that a joint
deliverable really isn't an option for WebPlat. If we have any joint
deliverables in our charter, it will result in an FO being raised.

We believe that doing the work in one place makes the most sense, and
that wide review is sufficient to gather feedback from the relevant WGs.
We are happy to be the WG that handles the work, or the WG that provides
the feedback through wide review.

My personal preference is for WebPlat to be the parent WG. It would send
out a positive message across the W3C, and would disabuse people of the
notion that accessibility has to happen within accessibility space -
which as we know is not a sustainable path.

Léonie.
--
@LeonieWatson tink.uk Carpe diem