From: Judy Brewer [mailto:jbrewer@w3.org]
Sent: Tuesday, July 19, 2016 1:59 PM
To: WAI Coordination Call
Cc: Judy Brewer
Subject: [WAI CC] Confirming next meeting tomorrow 20 July; agenda and call
details will follow

Dear All,

Thank you for the quick confirmations of (mostly) availability!

It appears that we will have critical mass tomorrow, so this message
confirms that we continue to maintain the regular every-other-weekly
schedule.

I will send a preliminary agenda and call details separately.

As always, agenda requests are welcome at any time.

Thank you,

- Judy

On 7/19/2016 10:16 AM, Judy Brewer wrote:
> Dear All:
>
> Please find minutes from our 6 July 2016 call linked here:
>
> https://www.w3.org/2016/07/06-waicc-minutes.html
>
> At the time of our last meeting, it did not appear possible to meet
> this Wednesday, July 20, which would continue our every-other weekly
> schedule for the WAI Coordination Call, so we had considered meeting
> the following week instead. It is now possible, which would be helpful
> to maintaining that schedule. I'd just like to confirm that we'll have
> critical mass.
>
> Please indicate your availability for a meeting at our regularly
> scheduled time, tomorrow July 20th, 2:30pm - 3:45pm US Eastern.
>
> Corresponding times in other time zones are:

<http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20160720T1430&p1=4
3&ah=1&am=15>

--
Judy Brewer