Re: [WAI CC] Please reply on availability for 20 July; also, minutes for 6 July 2016

Regrets from me but I have asked Brent if he might be able to join instead.

On Tue, Jul 19, 2016 at 9:21 AM, josh@interaccess.ie <josh@interaccess.ie>
wrote:

> Hi Judy,
>
> Tomorrow is fine for me, but I will OOO until the week of August 15th.
>
> Thanks
>
> Josh

Sharron Rush | Executive Director | Knowbility.org | @knowbility
*Equal access to technology for people with disabilities*