Adding an item for the agenda on the WAI-CC call today

Dear All,

The IDPF accessibility working group has just published the editors draft of
the "EPUB Accessibility Conformance and Discovery Specification," which can
be found at:
http://www.idpf.org/epub/a11y/

This specification directly makes use of WAI specifications. I thought it
would be important to inform this group of this development.
We are asking for comments to the specification at:
https://github.com/IDPF/epub-revision/issues/711

Talk to you at 12:30 p.m. Eastern.

Best
George

George Kerscher Ph.D.
-In our Information Age, access to information is a fundamental human right.
Chief Innovations Officer, DAISY Consortium
http://www.daisy.org
Senior Officer, Accessible Technology Learning Ally Together It's Possible
http://www.LearningAlly.org
President, International Digital Publishing Forum (IDPF)
http://www.idpf.org
Member of the National Museum and Library Services  Board (IMLS)
http://www.imls.gov
Chair Steering Council Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI), a division of the
W3C
http://www.w3c.org/wai
Phone: +1 406/549-4687
Cell:+1 406/544-2466