Re: Comparisons of recommendations with WAI Guidelines

Hello Task Force members,

I am a university researcher working on a Human-Machine Interaction Unit.
In june I had to make a review of litterature about web accessibility problems
of seniors because we plan to produce a sensibiliszation video for students
in informatics. A previous video about accessibility problem had been
produced and may be seen here :

It took me some time to traduce my report in English and I was on hollydays in
July ...
But today, while comparing this report to the submention table, I highlighted
some points that seem important to mee and that are not mentionned.
Notice that my [10] and [11] references are coming from the pure Human-Machine
Interaction world where some web experiences are referred.

I presented well refered advises in yellow and less refered advises that
seemed interresting to me in green.

I think I could also interact while discussing the table for additionnal
recommandations.

I hope to be in time ...

Best regards,

Zabelle
http://www.fundp.ac.be/universite/personnes/page_view/01005076/cv.html

Le Thursday 07 August 2008 09:48:21, vous avez écrit :
> Dear Task Force,
>
> Following the discussion at the recent teleconference, I have tidied up
> the comparative analysis table and categorised the recommendations
> according to POUR:
>    http://www.w3.org/WAI/WAI-AGE/comparative.html
> Please provide any feedback on this new version to the list.
>
> Some recommendations do not seem to match WCAG 2.0 principles - any
> suggestions regarding the attempted categorisations within Table 5 are
> welcome.
>
> Regards, Andrew

Isabelle Motte
Chercheur IMH accessibilité web
Informatique - IMH
Facultés Universitaires Notre-Dame de la Paix
Rue de Bruxelles,61
5000 Namur
Belgique
+32-81-725279