From: Philippe Le Hégaret <plh@w3.org>
Sent: Tuesday, September 26, 2023 3:55:09 PM
To: public-w3process@w3.org <public-w3process@w3.org>
Subject: Agenda: W3C Process CG 27 September 2023

Dial-in:
https://www.w3.org/events/meetings/0535d249-dca6-4092-8374-2db1427f232f/20230927T070000/
This meeting is at 7am Los Angeles, Wednesday 28 June 2023.

=== Restarting the Process discussion post-TPAC 2023 and doing a bit of
issue triage. ===

1. P2023.1 update
2. Updates from TPAC 2023?
3. New issues (since June)
4. Formal Objections and Council issues
5. Process 2024: REC maintenance #589
6. Picking up some deferred issues

Philippe

This email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the named recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose, use, store or copy the information contained herein. This is an email from 51Degrees.mobi Limited, Davidson House, Forbury Square, Reading, RG1 3EU. T: +44 118 328 7152; E: info@51degrees.com; 51Degrees.mobi Limited t/as 51Degrees.