Minutes: Adoption of Council and Completion of Director-Free Process [W3C Process CG Telecon 13 October 2022]

Minutes from this meeting:
   https://www.w3.org/2022/10/13-w3process-minutes.html

We RESOLVED to merge:
* https://github.com/w3c/w3process/pull/635
   Improving the definition of consensus, will make Council PR cleaner/simpler
* https://github.com/w3c/w3process/pull/645
   Address necessary mitigations for sustained objections
* https://github.com/w3c/w3process/pull/643
   Refactor Group/Chair Decision Appeal and Formal Objection sections
* https://github.com/w3c/w3process/pull/642
   Adopt the W3C Council for handing Formal objections and related matters
* https://github.com/w3c/w3process/pull/647
   Define editorial vs substantive changes for non-REC-track documents

The NEXT Process CG meeting on October 17th will continue with
* https://github.com/w3c/w3process/pull/646
   Replace the role of the Director in concluding AC Review
* https://github.com/w3c/w3process/pull/644
   Remove the Director
* Closing any issues now addressed

Thanks~