Next meeting June 9th, co-chair, tentative meeting

From: David Singer <singer@apple.com>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2021 07:48:25 -0700
To: W3C Process CG <public-w3process@w3.org>
Hi

we agreed today that the CG is done with P2021 as best we can, and to send it to AB, W3M, and PSIG for their review and AB to decide when/how to send to AC for review.

I will be on vacation on June 9th. If issues come in from those bodies (or anywhere else) that seem to need discussion, Elika will chair the meeting on the 9th, including sending the agenda; if not Elika will announce that there is no meeting on the 9th.

I will be watching GH and the email list nonetheless…

thanks for a fine year of work, everyone.

David Singer
Multimedia and Software Standards, Apple

singer@apple.com