Process Call 23 June 2021 CANCELLED

We have a green light from PSIG on the Registry changes, and these remain the only two issues that I can see (and I checked both lists and the repo). I do not see a need for a call.

Your review of the pull requests would nonetheless be appreciated.

> On 8Jun, 2021, at 13:44 , fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net> wrote:
>
> This week's call is cancelled, as there's not a whole lot to discuss.
> Two issues were raised so far against the P2021 review:
>  https://github.com/w3c/w3process/issues/535
>  https://github.com/w3c/w3process/issues/537
>
> Florian and I will try to draft minimal PRs for these, which I'll send out for review.
>
> ~fantasai
> temporary W3C Process CG chair

David Singer
Multimedia and Software Standards, Apple

singer@apple.com