Re: Agenda for the Process Call Wednesday 24 Feb 7am PDT, and an email question for all on the list

On Wed, 24 Feb 2021 22:24:21 +1100, James Rosewell <james@51degrees.com>
wrote:

> I would be comfortable for the call to be scheduled for 8am Melbourne
> time once a month.

Thanks, but that particular time is usually really difficult for me.

11-3 (am or pm Melbourne time) is generally the reasonably workable band -
the issue with the current time is primarily that it is a conflict with a
crucial meeting I cannot change for a W3C meeting.

cheers