CANCELLED MEETING November 11th, NEXT December 9th

From: David Singer <singer@apple.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2020 17:57:04 -0800
To: W3C Process CG <public-w3process@w3.org>
We appear to have made little progress, probably due to TPAC, pressure of AB work, and so on:

If I look at progress offline, only the most trivial stuff has been updated in Github:
<https://github.com/w3c/w3process/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+sort%3Aupdated-desc>

(and the last PR was August)

and only trivial stuff, and the usual back-and-forth about That Sentence in October in email, and nothing in November:
<https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-w3process/>

I don’t think I should take an hour of your day, and anyway the 11th is Armistice Day in Europe (a holiday for some); the 25th is Thanksgiving week in the USA.

We’ll meet on December 9th after making Excellent Offline Progress.

Thanks

Dave Singer
Multimedia and Software Standards, Apple

singer@apple.com