Re: Closing stale evergreen issues

> On Jan 21, 2020, at 17:32, David Singer <singer@apple.com> wrote:
>

>> On Jan 21, 2020, at 8:33 , Florian Rivoal <florian@rivoal.net> wrote:

>>> +1
>>
>> David,
>>
>> As a chair, do you want to conclude that this is implied in the decision we've made to land everblue/teal and that I can close these, or do you want to run a separate CfC, or do you want to go over this over the phone next time?
>>
>> As it is, detailed issues about the abandoned evergreen proposal seem to be noise to me, and I'd rather get them closed sooner than later, to give better visibility to actual open issues.
>>

> Let’s look and make sure they are really Evergreen-specific.

I believe they all are. If you have doubts about any particular one, let's discuss individually.

> #303 would seem to apply if we get licensing commitments before Rec status or on non-Rec status, yes?

The ability to rescind things that aren't rec is already built in into the everblue/teal pull request that was merged recently. So we can either close this issue as resolved if we consider it to be about all ever*, or close it as out of scope if we consider it to be about evergreen specifically. Either way it should be closed.

—Florian