Re: Closing stale evergreen issues

> On Jan 9, 2020, at 22:53, Jeff Jaffe <jeff@w3.org> wrote:
>

> On 1/9/2020 5:04 AM, Florian Rivoal wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> With the everblue branch now merged in, I think we can close (as accepted) https://github.com/w3c/w3process/issues/79
>
> A question is whether we should have some "stub" issue open to remind us of the need for Continuous Development - until we actually have AC approval of Process 2020.  If so, #79 is as good as any to keep open.

I don't mind keeping 79 open as a reminder of what we're working on.

However…

>> After that, since we went down the everblue/teal path rather than the evergreen one, I think we should close all other remaining evergreen issues:

https://github.com/w3c/w3process/labels/Evergreen

I still think we should close the rest. They are detailed issues about a variant of the process we are no longer pursuing. It is good that they are documented, but there's nothing to be done, so keeping the issues open is just noise that's confusing for people trying to review the actual open questions.