Everblue/teal merged

From: Florian Rivoal <florian@rivoal.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2020 19:07:57 +0900
To: W3C Process Community Group <public-w3process@w3.org>
Hi,

As per the resolution on our last call, I have now merged the refactoring and the everblue/teal branches into the master branch.

To make review easy, I've included in the readme file a table listing various stages in the evolution of Process 2020, and diffs between them, so that people can review everything in one go if they want to, or go incrementally, and compare (for example) the before/after of section 6 refactoring, or after-section-6-refactoring against all everblue changes merged in.

See https://github.com/w3c/w3process/blob/master/README.md for details and links.

—Florian