Re: Director-less W3C

Thanks, Daniel.  Interesting points-of-view.  We've had some of these
discussions and I similarly share some of the concerns about
concentration of authority with the CEO.  Most reviewers have taken the
point of view that it is good to have a single accountable person (who
would delegate as you suggest), but your alternative is also credible
and should be discussed as well.

I'm a bit concern that your concerns raised in an email could get lost.
It might be more effective to raise an issue in the process-CG GH
repository [1] with the label "director-free".  That will ensure that
this gets looked at through the process revision exercise.

Jeff

[1] https://github.com/w3c/w3process/issues