Re: Continuous Development Process TPAC Slides

> The last twice it came up both Jeff and I (at minimum) were very clear that we should pursue both.
>> At no time have I heard the AB say we should stop working on simple living standards.
>> I think we could tweak wording and emphasis, but I think the overall structure is about right.

> I think it is horribly wrong and favors a preferred outcome of a minority.
+1000 to David Singer.  Merely tweaking the Process and ignoring the demands for some sort of living standards is NOT ACCEPTABLE to many in the larger community and will simply drive more work out of W3C.

There is/was rough consensus that the patent policy aspects of Ever* is the highest priority, and fixing the Rec maintenance problem (that Elika and Florian have quite clearly explained and proposed fixes for) is also high priority.  It is true that the Evergreen proposal got lots of pushback in this CG and on the AB, but that's more about devils in the details than the goal of supporting a W3C-friendly approach to living standards.