From: Florian Rivoal <florian@rivoal.net>
Date: Wednesday, October 23, 2019 at 11:45 PM
To: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Cc: W3C Process Community Group <public-w3process@w3.org>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: EverTeal
Hi Process CG,

Fantasai and I made a first pass at at incorporating everteal into the Everblue branch of the Process document.

* Preview of the result:
  https://nam06.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fw3c.github.io%2Fw3process%2Feverblue%2F&amp;data=02%7C01%7Cmichael.champion%40microsoft.com%7C4e660455093d4071475b08d7584dc39f%7C72f988bf86f141af91ab2d7cd011db47%7C1%7C0%7C637074963335164061&amp;sdata=cplqsSIUL5TSY86JylyjchTZVMB9xv%2FOc11DOPuUptM%3D&amp;reserved=0

* Diff against current master branch:
  https://nam06.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fservices.w3.org%2Fhtmldiff%3Fdoc1%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Fw3c.github.io%252Fw3process%252F%26doc2%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Fw3c.github.io%252Fw3process%252Feverblue&amp;data=02%7C01%7Cmichael.champion%40microsoft.com%7C4e660455093d4071475b08d7584dc39f%7C72f988bf86f141af91ab2d7cd011db47%7C1%7C0%7C637074963335164061&amp;sdata=LZzyQjAKBHSSkQUoiTuBpaVeV13%2B7z8EmDe0azGq464%3D&amp;reserved=0

Feedback very much welcome, especially in the form of specific issues raised in https://nam06.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2Fw3c%2Fw3process%2Fissues&amp;data=02%7C01%7Cmichael.champion%40microsoft.com%7C4e660455093d4071475b08d7584dc39f%7C72f988bf86f141af91ab2d7cd011db47%7C1%7C0%7C637074963335164061&amp;sdata=D3Wtbo7owa1pD8U6wMAGC2wbEh32YXy3mFUMSWv9JwE%3D&amp;reserved=0 with label "Everblue/teal".

—Florian
PS: As with the rest of Everblue, this is currently written assuming an updated patent policy, and references to the patent policy reflect that. We're very well aware that there's much work left to do in this area, but nonetheless feel that the rest is sufficiently complete to solicit detailed feedback.