Re: Increasing the number of TAG

From: Naomi Yoshizawa <naomi@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2019 17:41:51 +0900
To: Daniel Appelquist <appelquist@gmail.com>
Cc: "lw@tetralogical.com" <lw@tetralogical.com>, Michael Champion <Michael.Champion@microsoft.com>, David Singer <singer@mac.com>, "public-w3process@w3.org" <public-w3process@w3.org>
Hello Dan,

Thanks so much for taking it as homework at TAG. Yes, TAG knows the best.
I'd appreciate being shared with any proposals.

On Sun, May 12, 2019 at 2:03 AM Daniel Appelquist <appelquist@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi - happy to provide some more detail. It is true that we are currently
> not moving quickly enough and therefore we are falling behind in meeting
> the needs of our stakeholders.  I might support adding an additional member
> to the TAG but I wouldn't go beyond that. I also think it's a fallacy to
> think that adding another person necessarily makes the TAG operate faster.

+1
That happens everywhere, not only at the TAG.

Thanks to David, Michael and Leonie for caring on this as well.

Best,
Naomi