Re: Evergreen Formal Objection handling (ESFO)

I have long thought that FOs on technical grounds that come “out of the blue” at late stages should be held to a higher standard. “Why didn’t you say something sooner?”

But the proposed 6 month period is the opportunity for x-func groups and the AC to say “you integrated WHAT? What are you thinking?”  Maybe they are all watching the commit log, maybe not

Sent from my iPhone