Re: Evergreen Formal Objection handling (ESFO)

On 3/14/2019 1:56 PM, Chris Wilson wrote:
> No. :)  (as an aside, as relative newcomer to the wiki proposal on
> this, it would help if we tried to keep a limited set of terms.  I
> can't tell if an ES and an ER are the same thing (I think so?), and
> there's no official "WD", is there?)

We are trying to use ER as the preferred term.

Earlier we used ES.  We tried to get those corrected.  If we missed
some, let me know and we'll fix.

There is no WD in the wiki.  It was not anticipated.  When we wrote up
the process-text we decided we needed a pre-ER stage so we created
"Preliminary Draft".  There is still no WD on the Evergreen track.