Re: DRAFT agenda for the regular Process Call Wednesday 12th June 7am PDT

> On Jun 27, 2019, at 1:32, Chris Wilson <cwilso@google.com> wrote:
>
> Incidentally, to be more effective, sending proposals at 3 in the morning (Pacific time) before a 7am call guarantees I won't be able to even glance at it ahead of time.

Understood, and apologies for that.

There just wasn't enough time between the AB meeting / the posting of the agenda for this call and the call itself call to prepare it any time sooner. We would have liked to send it significantly before the call where this was on the agenda, but did not have a time machine at hand.

I do agree that this leaves close to no time to review it. The idea was that this would at least allow us to introduce it during the call.

—Florian