Reviewing issues and pulls tagged agenda+

From: David Singer <singer@apple.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2019 16:51:38 -0700
To: W3C Process CG <public-w3process@w3.org>
If you could all look at <https://github.com/w3c/w3process/labels/agenda%2B> (note that this includes pulls and issues), and in particular where the editor has indicated he’d like permission to merge, and be ready by the next call to indicate we can go ahead, I’d be grateful.

If you think that we should NOT go ahead, please say so in the appropriate place… (in the issue or pull)

Thanks