Re: EverTeal

Overall, I do have to admit that I like this proposal.

Some thoughts below.

On the pro side:
- allow direct publications in /TR of the latest drafts agreed on by the
WGs
- push patent commitments earlier than REC
- It does introduce a new CR/PRD state but doesn't introduce completely
new ones
- assumes we can change the patent policy (cf AC WBS)
- preserves some of the current model:
   * wide reviews costs is kept on the WGs to assert that a wide review
was done properly
   * transition request checks for wide reviews and formal objections,
while not creating a Director bottleneck
   * avoid requiring a new set of toolings, with continuous diffs or
annotations (but does not prevent those either).

On the cons side:
- Evergreen allows for PRDs sooner than CR, so it could still take a few
years before the patent commitments are settled
- Everblue allows for re-publishing RECs with informative materials that
haven't been fully vetted yet, thus allowing more rapid iteration of the
RECs

Philippe