Re: Call for Consensus (in email) on closing out process 2019, ONE WEEK POLL closing NOV 15th

> On Nov 15, 2018, at 9:41 , Tantek Çelik <tantek@cs.stanford.edu> wrote:
>
> Since we are now past the deadline of 9am PST 2018-11-15, and the last
> email from Ralph shows lack of consensus, shall we extend the CFC,
> perhaps to Monday?

I believe that Ralph is content with the suggested re-writes and has withdrawn his blocking of consensus. I don’t think the re-phrase affects anyone who previously gave consensus (and we have explicit confirmation from Nigel and the AB).

> Also I saw in GitHub that Ralph's comments are being addressed, and
> thus we should extend the CFC to make sure anyone not monitoring
> GitHub but may have already reviewed the process doc has a chance to
> review those diffs.

We’re going now to AC informal review for a few weeks, and in order to hit a formal vote in time, I think we need to do that. Issues can still be raised (I hope minor) in informal review.

Good enough?