Re: DRAFT agenda for the next Process Call, April 11th, 9am Pacific

Damn

I have had another standards call (Unicode, natch) set for 9:30am.

We could
a) have a short call
b) start earlier (e.g. 8:30 Pacific)
c) re-schedule to another day entirely
d) abandon this call because people are doing such a great job on their issues in email and Github…

To be honest, my sense is
a) not practical
b) preferred by me
c) too hard
d) not a reflection of reality

So, can we start earlier on April 11th?

> On Feb 21, 2018, at 16:36 , David Singer <singer@apple.com> wrote:
>
> This week’s call was a replacement for March, so the next call is April.  (I will be in Europe at a 3GPP meeting but expect to be able to break off for this).
>

> Full Webex Information is on our Mail Archives <https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/internal-w3process/2018Jan/0000.html>  (member only accessible, email me if this is a problem)
>
> IRC is #w3process
>
> Log of prior meeting at <https://www.w3.org/2018/02/21-w3process-minutes.html>.
>

> 1) Assign scribe, etc.,
>
> 2) Editor’s reviews of cleanups done, pull-requests pending, and the like. (Natasha and Chaals).
>      see <https://github.com/w3c/w3process/pulls>
>
> 3) New issues and updates.  We sort-of discussed 168 (Registries etc.) but 167 slipped in, so start at 167 et seq.
>
>    3.1) new: <https://github.com/w3c/w3process/issues?utf8=✓&q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+created%3A%3E2018-02-21>
>
>    3.2) updated: <https://github.com/w3c/w3process/issues?utf8=✓&q=is%3Aopen+is%3Aissue+updated%3A%3E2018-02-21>
>
> 4) Assign people to Issues that are 2019 Candidates but have no assignee:
>
> <https://github.com/w3c/w3process/issues?q=is%3Aopen+label%3AProcess2019Candidate+no%3Aassignee>
>
> 5) The meat of the session: Review assigned issues (well actually, with luck we dealt with these under 3.2):
>
>   <https://github.com/w3c/w3process/issues/assigned/*>
>
> 6) Next meeting. May 9th, 9am Pacific.
>
> 7) Any other business.

David Singer