Re: AC review of Process 2019

Friends

Just a gentle notice that the 18th of December is approaching, and so far, I’m only aware of one item raised during this period (the reference to RFC 2777 is outdated, as the IETF has, ahem, superseded it, and we should update as it makes no functional difference to us.)

thanks, (and enjoy the holidays)

> On Nov 19, 2018, at 18:31 , Jeff Jaffe <jeff@w3.org> wrote:
>
> Dear AC representative, WG Chair, or member of the public,
>
> The W3C Advisory Board is forwarding a proposed Process 2019 draft [1] to the Advisory Committee for consideration and comment. The plan is that, based on the received comments, a revised draft will be sent to the Advisory Committee for formal Review.
>
> [1] https://w3c.github.io/w3process/
>
> The major changes in this document and their rationale, with links to the current process and a diff from it, are provided in a backgrounder [2].
>
> [2] https://www.w3.org/wiki/Process2019
>
> Please send comments as soon as possible (to facilitate response preparation) and prior to 18 December (a 4 week comment period).
>
> Specific comments on the text are best filed as Github issues or even pull requests at the Process CG github site <https://github.com/w3c/w3process/issues>. More general discussion and comments should be sent to public-w3process@w3.org (Mailing list archive, publicly available) or to process-issues@w3.org (Member-only archive). You may discuss your comments on any other list, such as w3c-ac-forum@w3.org, as long as you send the comments to one of the W3process lists above and copy that list in the discussion.
>
> Jeff Jaffe, Chair, W3C Advisory Board
>
> Florian Rivoal, Editor, W3C Process Document
>
> Natasha Rooney, Editor, W3C Process Document
>
> David Singer, Chair, W3C Process Document Task Force

David Singer

singer@mac.com