Re: August call, we delay one week to August 15th

Apologies, I should have confirmed that we are delayed one week.

In the meantime, we need to convert DISCUSSION into PROPOSAL that we can then reach consensus on in the call.

PLEASE if you want something actually changed in the process this year, MAKE SURE that there is a specific proposal — in the issue, or in a Pull Request — that we can reach consensus on adopting.

> On Jul 13, 2018, at 10:14 , David Singer <singer@mac.com> wrote:
>
> The AB has requested that they not break for the process call, but meet a week later.
>
> Does anyone OBJECT to meeting on August 15th at 7am Pacific?
>

> David Singer
>
> singer@mac.com

David Singer
Manager, Software Standards, Apple Inc.