Proposal is for the Second Wednesday of each month, 9am Pacific

The call today proposed the 2nd wednesday of the month.

Unless I hear bleating, or words congruent with a bleating effect, we’ll be meeting on the 2nd Wed at 9am on #w3process and webex as announced.

The next call is therefore 14th June unless we notify otherwise.

We’ll be continuing to triage the issue lists, deciding which ones to take up, and what the next steps are on them.

> On May 11, 2017, at 7:45 , Wendy Seltzer <wseltzer@w3.org> wrote:
>
> On 05/10/2017 05:26 PM, David Singer wrote:
>> I think we have a quorum for next wednesday.
>
> May I ask that if we settle on this timeslot (Wednesday at noon Boston)
> we not pick the 3d Wednesday of the month? That's also WebAppSec for me.
>
> Thanks!
> --Wendy
>

>> The agenda is fairly simple:
>> 1) Review the issues in the GitHub Issue database and
>>  1.1) Tag the ones we intend to work on as ‘active’
>>  1.2) deal with any minor clean-up (e.g. Chaals recently closed an issue on mention of CEPC), tag duplicates
>>  1.3) for everything marked as ‘active’ , decide what the next steps are; ideally, have a champion (hello Mike) for it
>>
>> See <https://github.com/w3c/w3process/issues>
>>
>> Jeff/Wendy, can we have a check/refresh of WebEx, please?
>>
>> Wednesday May 17th 9am Pacific, 1 hour, Process CG.
>>
>> Thanks
>>

>>> On May 9, 2017, at 12:42 , Chaals is Charles McCathie Nevile <chaals@yandex-team.ru> wrote:
>>>
>>> 17 May seems good for me too.
>>>
>>> cheers

>>> --
>>> Charles McCathie Nevile   -   standards   -   Yandex
>>> chaals@yandex-team.ru - Find more at http://yandex.com
>>>

>> Dave Singer
>>
>> singer@mac.com
>>

> --
> Wendy Seltzer -- wseltzer@w3.org +1.617.715.4883 (office)
> Strategy Lead, World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
> https://wendy.seltzer.org/        +1.617.863.0613 (mobile)

Dave Singer

singer@mac.com