Re: Organizational policies related to github

Chaals,

I started this thread a little less than a week ago [1].

So far, I have received private information from two Members about
github restrictions; both from government agencies or government related
industries (from two different countries).

In one case, github is not on the whitelisted set of sites that can be
used.  The workaround is to use one's private PC.

In the second case, policies are in flux.  There has not yet been a
problem for this Member to access W3C information on github, but there
had been some problem in getting access to an IETF WG.

That's all that I received, other than the comments about 2FA.

Jeff

[1] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-ac-forum/2017JanMar/0004.html