fixing process regression related to typo fixes

Given the call for comments [1] on the Process 2016, I wanted to
re-raise an issue that has been raised here before:
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-w3process/2014Oct/0143.html
in the hopes that it could be addressed in Process 2016.

This was a regression in Process 2014 (links to relevant changeset
and issue are in the email above) that changed the process to
require that typo fixes or other _Editorial changes_ to W3C
Recommendations go through Proposed Recommendation or Proposed
Edited Recommendation rather than just being able to be published.

It would be good to revert to the 2005 state in which working groups
can make editorial changes to recommendations without going through
PR and an AC vote to do so.

-David

[1] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-ac-members/2016JulSep/0016.html

             Before I built a wall I'd ask to know