Re: Add a reference to CEPC?

04.11.2016, 22:44, "David Singer" <singer@mac.com>:
> we should open a GitHub repo for 2017 and start accumulating issues there? or can we use the existing repo?
>
> I don’t want to lose items…

We currently use tracker, and it has a bunch of issues in it, but assuming W3C doesn't break it we won't lose that stuff. I'm comfortable enough with github that we could move to that, but if we were to move someone should go through the tracker and migrate everything that isn't resolved across to github.

Which would be a good opportunity to actually check back through the issues, too.

cheers