Re: on CGs incubating for a WG - was -> Re: Followup to "Supergroups" message to AC Forum

> On Jun 23, 2016, at 23:50, Carr, Wayne <wayne.carr@intel.com> wrote:
>
> Earlier in this discussion there was the objection to incubating in a CG and a proposal to doing incubation work (with no patent licensing commitments) in a WG because of concern a Community Group could run off on its own.  This proposal is to address that.

It does address that, but this is even more bureaucratic than a WG, and I think neither proponents of CGs for incubations nor proponents of keeping it all in WGs would be interested in such a convoluted arrangement.

 - Florian