From: Michael Champion <Michael.Champion@microsoft.com>
Date: Tuesday, June 21, 2016 at 9:03 AM
To: "jeff@w3.org" <jeff@w3.org>, Daniel Glazman <daniel.glazman@disruptive-innovations.com>, "public-w3process@w3.org" <public-w3process@w3.org>
Subject: Testing Challenges -- Re: Followup to "Supergroups" message to AC Forum

From: "jeff@w3.org" <jeff@w3.org>
Date: Tuesday, June 21, 2016 at 8:56 AM
To: Daniel Glazman <daniel.glazman@disruptive-innovations.com>, "public-w3process@w3.org" <public-w3process@w3.org>
Subject: Re: Followup to "Supergroups" message to AC Forum

I'm happy to entertain new strategies to demonstrate two interoperable implementations.  Here are some choices (most of whom we've tried already at some level).

  *   Encourage open source contributions (e.g. TTWF)
  *   Test frameworks
  *   Vendors providing their tests
  *   Funding set aside for testing
  *   Rely to some extent on interoperability being demonstrated in the marketplace