Re: Agenda: Process Document TF Telcon on Monday, 13 June, 2016

On 6/10/2016 1:51 AM, Stephen Zilles wrote:

> [...]

I was not referring to those cases that were pure clean-up.  I was
referring to those cases where the content was changed.  I now
understand that you are not referring to the entire thread on appeal
reformation, but are limited to your email of 13 July 2015.  In that
case, changes in content, I believe, are:

7.2 Director rejects despite positive reviews.
7.2 "AC reps may initiate an appeal for Director decisions that do not
involve AC review."  I actually can't tell whether this is "new" or it
may be totally redundant since it just points to other sections and can
be dropped.
11 Director rejects despite positive review