RE: accumulated process document and introduction text comments...

From: Stephen Zilles <szilles@adobe.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2016 02:53:16 +0000
To: "singer@apple.com" <singer@apple.com>, W3C Advisory Board <ab@w3.org>, Revising W3C Process Community Group <public-w3process@w3.org>
CC: Chaals McCathie Nevile <chaals@yandex-team.ru>

From: singer@apple.com [mailto:singer@apple.com]
Sent: Monday, July 25, 2016 9:08 AM
To: W3C Advisory Board <ab@w3.org>; Revising W3C Process Community Group <public-w3process@w3.org>
Cc: Chaals McCathie Nevile <chaals@yandex-team.ru>
Subject: accumulated process document and introduction text comments...

2.5.2

"using a single transferable vote” — if we are voting for more than one seat, don’t we have N votes?  Delete “single”?

SZ: In a separate message, I suggested that rather than delete “single” which is an important word in the STV lingo, that the sentence should read, “using a single transferable vote tabulation system” which then gives meaning to the references to “vote tabulation system” that are further down in this section.