Re: Moving the process to github…

I do not believe this is a widespread issue but would like to quantify
it.

Perhaps not on this list but privately please let me know of any
specific organizations who are blocking GH and ideally a WG participant
from there that I can follow up with.

To the specifics of moving the process document there. Unless there are
key participants who will be hindered, I say go for it. We can have a
live version of the draft served from www.w3.org and people can use
this list to give feedback even if the issues list on GH would be the
preferred means.

--
Ted Guild <ted@w3.org>
W3C Systems Team