Re: Final Draft intro to Process 2016 Document to be sent to

On 8/2/2016 2:41 PM, Stephen Zilles wrote:

> All,
>
> This is a final draft that incorporates the changes suggested by Judy
> Zhu, updates the copied 5.2.6 text to be from the current (2 Aug)
> draft, adds the change to remove “W3C does not sponsor conferences” ,
> adds an explanation of 60 day period between charter announcement and
> the Call for Participation that is based on yesterday’s discussion of
> that topic and added a comment date of 27 August (4 weeks from 3
> August) which assumes that the AC call goes out tomorrow, 3 August. If
> Chaals issues an updated draft, the HTML Diff link will need to be
> updated. The other two links (to the document and detailed change
> list) point to the most current draft. Perhaps these should be changed
> to point explicitly at the draft that is put out for review so that,
> as comments come in and are processed, we can have updated drafts for
> our use and not change which draft is being reviewed.
>
> Steve Z
>
> =========Draft Letter ========
>
> All,
>
> The Advisory Board is forwarding a proposed Process 2016 draft [1],
> [2] and [3] to the Advisory Committee for consideration and comment.
> The plan is that, based on the received comments, a revised draft will
> be sent to the Advisory Committee for formal Review prior to the
> September TPAC meeting and that there will be time for questions and
> comments on the proposed Review document at the TPAC meeting.
>
> [1] https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/AB/raw-file/default/cover.html
>
> [2] http://clck.ru/A3XKF (HTML Diff version)
>
> [3] https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/AB/ (Detailed Diffs)

Looking at this more carefully, it seems that we need an HTML Diff - not
from the 31 July version - but from the current Process (which is what
the AC is measuring against).  Ralph and Chaals - did I miss an email -
has that been sent somewhere on the thread?

Jeff