Re: [Issue-101] Replacement for the other of the diagrams in the Process document

On 10/8/2015 1:55 PM, Wayne Carr wrote:

> On 2015-10-06 21:18, Jeff Jaffe wrote:
>>

>> On 10/6/2015 11:50 PM, Stephen Zilles wrote:
>>>
>>> See below

I know that substantive change is defined in the process document. That
wasn't my question.

The diagram differentiates between substantive change and very
substantive change.  I don't see any such definition in the process
document.

Perhaps you are arguing that substantive change is "3 Corrections" and
very substantive is "4 New features".  If that is the intent, I would
prefer to use that language in the diagram.