RE: ISSUE-100

Chaals,

I am fine with your diagram and have no comment on the accessibility of it. However, the request of Issue 101 (sic) was to list the key entry criteria for each state transition rather than have (vague) text. You have dropped most of the criteria listed in the diagram previously under discussion. I have attached an updated version of that diagram with the last agreed upon labels. This diagram also splits out the cases for Edited Recommendations, something that would only be needed in the section on Editing recommendations much as the Notes section is only needed under Notes.

Steve Z