Re: Process CG process question - was RE: Agenda Process Document Task Force Tuesday, 2 June 2015

> On Jun 1, 2015, at 14:01 , Michael Champion (MS OPEN TECH) <Michael.Champion@microsoft.com> wrote:
>
>> I am surprised that a change that got 4 FOs did not get a reasonable number of other votes.
>
> Did you mean "comments" rather than "votes"?  The preponderance of opinion inside my organization is that the proposed TAG change is a good one, but I didn't see the need to call that out in a comment. If that were a separate ballot question I would have voted for the TAG change.

No, I meant votes.  “Oh finally this problem gets ameliorated, I should vote yes” or “this change gives me concern, I should indicate a preference not to do it”.  Only 23 AC reps voted at all…

David Singer
Manager, Software Standards, Apple Inc.