Re: ISSUE-55 - can we address it after TPAC?

06.10.2014, 18:06, "David (Standards) Singer" <singer@apple.com>:
> <http://www.w3.org/community/w3process/track/issues/55>
>
> AC Meetings should not be scheduled to overlap All WG meetings

Does that rise to the level of something that has to be in the 1-2 pages of process that Art keeps crying for? Or the something under 10k words (i.e. half the current process) I am actually aiming for?

> Sure, after TPAC is fine.

You mean a fine time to return to the issue in the TF?

> FWIW, I would like the organizational meetings (AC, AB, probably TAG) scheduled before or after TPAC.  It’s only once a year, and TPAC is much too good an opportunity for technical cross-fertilization and discussion.

Yes, this is what I would like too. This question has been repeatedly put to the AC over something like a decade, and the people who want this have so far never been a majority.

I don't think this requirement belongs in the Process. First, if the majority changes its view one day, why wouldn't it change again a couple of years later? And second given the majority of voting AC reps are repeatedly and directly opposed to it I don't think it is useful to put it in.

But let's see what happens with the dicussion.

cheers

Chaals