Re: Snapshots (was: w3process-ISSUE-124)

> should document outstanding issues,
> should provide information about implementations known to the Working Group

I think I've argued in the past against making these MUST rather than should, but perhaps we should reconsider.  Or at a minimum, more strongly encourage adopting something with the WHATWG practice in chair training, best practices documents, Team review criteria for advancing a spec to CR or PR, etc.

As David Singer pointed out, tooling to make it easier for stakeholders to register to be and actually  to be notified when a feature changes or stabilizes would make this less burdensome on W3C editors.