RE: 2014 Process: WD -> CR difficulties

> .  That aspect of the change was a step backwards.
Do you think this problem should be addressed in the next version of the  process document or in W3C tooling /  best practices documentation / chair training / whatever?

FWIW I prefer the latter, especially since the previous incarnation of the AB spent a LOT of time on this topic but still made this "step backwards."  I'm open to concrete proposals to fix in in the PD if anyone has ideas that don't involve taking a step backwards on agility/flexibility/understandability of the PD.