Re: Limiting Charter extensions

From: Daniel Glazman <daniel.glazman@disruptive-innovations.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2014 11:42:40 +0100
To: public-w3process@w3.org
On 26/12/14 02:10, chaals@yandex-team.ru wrote:

> If this is the formal position of the CSS chairs, I'd like to know.

My position as a CSS WG co-chair is that we still have no solution
to the issue we raised. And reading "you could do that better" seems
to forget we tried, and failed. Now what?

> If it's just an expression of the level of frustration you have,

It is. And I apologize because my word were too strong. But I think
expressing that (deep) frustration is useful; our WG just does not
want to waste time (members, chairs, staff) again during a future
rechartering.

</Daniel>